The planning applications for the Uplands Farm Estate have been submitted to Eastleigh Borough Council, which comprise the following:
- a hybrid planning application for proposed residential and education-led development on land west of Woodhouse Lane – reference number O/18/83634
- an outline planning application for proposed residential led-development on land north and east of Winchester Street – reference number O/18/83698
Whilst the planning applications are being submitted to Eastleigh Borough Council separately, a number of technical assessments including the Environmental Statement (ES) and Transport Assessment (TA) have been prepared to assess both proposed developments. The ES and the TA contain a number of volumes, to provide information on both sites combined and information on the sites individually.
If you would like to review the planning applications and make any comments, please visit:www.eastleigh.gov.uk/planning-and-building/planning-applications
If you have any queries regarding the project, please:
- Call 01962 677104 (please leave a message on the answer machine if no one is available to take your call)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Freepost UPLANDS FARM ESTATE (please use upper and lower case as shown - no further address or stamp required).